SHENOVAC SINGLE-STAGE WATER RING VACUUM PUMP
SHENOVAC Water-ring Vacuum Compressor (Liquid Ring) Pumps are of rotating positive displacement Pumps. These pumps are not only used as Vacuum Pumps but can also be used as Compressors too. The Pump compresses gas by rotating a vaned impeller which is mounted eccentrically to the axis of the Pump casing. Sealing water forms a moving cylindrical ring against the inside of the casing. This creates a series of seals between the impeller vanes and liquid ring.
Gases drawn into the Pump through an inlet port get trapped in the impeller cells, are compressed and goes to the next stage where they get compressed again, due to reduced volume caused by the rotation of the impeller, are discharged through exhaust port. Further, the process will allow the pump to automatically invent the quantity of liquid that will be discharged through exhaust port thereby removing the heat of compression from the Pump.
The Main Casing and almost all the components of the Pumps are made from Cast Iron. However, to meet specific applications, we can offer the Pumps & their components with special materials like SS-304, SS-316 and PH Bronze on request.
SHENOVAC Water-ring Vacuum Compressor (Liquid Ring) Pumps are available in Single Stage. The Single stage pumps are much better choice if we handle solvents at higher vacuum level at 710 mmHg subject to provision of the sealant water level is below 30 deg C & pressure at the site is 760mm Hg. The technology in Single Stage Water-ring Vacuum Compressor is designed to operate at vacuum levels upto 710 mmHg.
SALIENT FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Trouble/Maintenance free performance
- Prompt after sales service
- Manufacturing with High Quality material & Study construction
- Affordable costs
- Vibration free & Low Noise
- High Suction Capacity & Oil free compressed air
- Almost all gases & vapours can be pumped and the pumped gases can be saturated with vapour
- Advanced design & technology in manufacturing process
- Available as per specifications within a short span of period.
- Ready availability of spare parts
SHENOVAC offers a wide range of Water-ring Vacuum Compressor (Liquid Ring) Pumps, having a capacity from ..51 m3/Hr to ..2030 m3/Hr (For details, please refer to our catalogue). These Pumps are ideally suited for Solvent (vapour) recovery, Breweries & Distilleries, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical,Plastic, Metallurgical, Power Plants, Furnaces, Cement, Fertilizer, Tiles & Ceramics Industries,Garment & Textiles, etc. The Pumps are also suitable for host of various other applications such as, Extrusion, Dehydration, Vacuum Impregnation, Conveying, Priming, Filtration & Sterilization purposes etc.
|Model No.||Motor HP Reqd.||RPM||Free Air Displacement in M 3 /Hr.||Water Consumption LTR/Min.||Approx weight of Pump in Kgs.|
Note: Water circulation in pump with pressure is necessary, if not so, make water connection in Water drainage valve.
WARRANT: ALL SHENOVAC PRODUCTS ARE WARRANTIED FOR 12 MONTHS OF TROUBLE FREE OPERATION FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE
OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THE HOUSE OF SHENOVAC
- ROTARY HIGH VACUUM PUMPS (SINGLE/DOUBLE STAGE)
- ROTARY HIGH VACUUM PUMPS (DIRECT DRIVE)
- ROTARY VACUUM PRESSURE PUMPS (INDUSTRIAL/PRINTING)
- WATER-RING VACUUM COMPRESSOR (DIRECT DRIVE) MONOBLOCK
- DIAPHRAGM VACUUM PRESSURE PUMP
- TURBINE BLOWER
- VACUUM PUMP COMPONENTS & ACCESSORIES